Why would people wear their pants down around the crack of their ass revealing their nasty underwear? What is so cool about it? I see alot of people who are doing this and I have to wonder why?
Do these people understand where this practice came from? I doubt it. If they did, they would know that this practice started in the prisons. It was a way of saying that you were someones biatch, that you were spoken for and they should be left alone. It was also a way to keep them from getting away quickly since their drawers would be down around their knees.
Next time you see someone dressed like this ask them if they know what it really means to wear their clothes like that?
Stay tuned..........
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had no idea were that practice came from. Thanks for sharing.
I just think it's ugly, sloppy, and disrespectful.
Ha!! I love your blog so far!
I have built my readership up by sharing my life, most of my readers know I am a conservative, but I don't use my blog as a forum for it. Sometimes that makes me sad, and when something that happens in the lame stream media threatens to make my head explode, I'll share in a way that is nonconfrontational my thoughts and beliefs. I am not going to compromise my beliefs for anyone.
Sometimes I want to rant and shout, and I do. So far my audience is a pretty liberal bunch and we get a long fine.
Good luck witn your blog, and I will come back and visit often!
Slainte~
Rachelle
Post a Comment